I think my child is being cyber bullied, what can I do?
- Do not pressure your child to tell you things, listen to their body language, silence is powerful.
- Try talk to their friends, they might give you useful information.
- Make sure they know you are there for them and they can trust you.
My child is being cyber bullied, what can I do?
- Save all evidence you have of the bullying, taking screenshots is a good method.
- Look after their comfort greatly!
- Contact us here and explain your case so we can look into it. Remember we’re busy and can take a while to reply.
- If the situation gets out of hand contact local law enforcement.
- You can avail of the tools we’ve listed below.
If you are a parent and your child is being bullied, you can call 0808 800 2222 for help
If you are a parent and your child is being bullied, you can get some extra advice here.